Thursday, March 11, 2010

Earlier this winter




Daddy and the boys had gone to Mt. Kato downhill skiing for a Scout event. He and the boys had been a couple times last year too. Last year was the first time for the boys and the first time in about 20 years for Daddy. When they were skiing this year he called me and said, "I miss skiing with you." On a Saturday eve when we had nothing else planned (!) we went skiing. The moon was full, it was not windy and the temps were in the high teens. It was beautiful! and fun. I was terrified at first, I nearly threw up in the trees to my right but, it is sorta like riding a bike ( or a horse) it comes back to you and even though I hadn't been skiing in twenty something years we had a ball. Forgive the extreme closeup and black and white photos, all taken on my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment