Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Baby!






He seems a bit old for me to be calling him Baby. His birthday seems a good time to rename the characters on my blog. Big Brother will be known now as K, Little Brother as M, Big Sister as H, Little Sister as S and Baby as C. I'll more than likely forget a time or two so don't be dismayed! The first thing C did upon awakening was climb into his booster seat and ask for cake. I had to explain that we would have cake AFTER lunch (and it was only breakfast). The second thing he asked for was to open his presents. I had to explain to him that we would open them at lunch when Daddy and the boys got home from hockey games. As soon as Daddy walked in the house, C said, "packages, NOW!" I have to admit he was very patient for a three year old. He loved opening the packages, probably more so than what was actually in them. And we had cake and candles after lunch AND supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment