Monday, January 10, 2011

My 44th Birthday

We had company on my actual birthday it was the date that fit best into their and our schedules. Everyone wished me a happy birthday, at home, by phone, email and Facebook. But, we didn't have cake and packages and singing! We saved that for the next night. The children stayed home for dinner and R and I went across the lake to a hole in the wall restaurant called "The Shipwreck". The children wanted to know if we were going to drive across the lake. We opted to go around! We had chicken wings and oh they were good! Maybe the best since New York. We watched several trucks drive across the lake and talked to someone who told us that someone else had bladed(plowed) a "road" all the way across. I think that I'll save my first(this year) lake driving experience for daytime! When we got home we had Boston Creme Pie and packages and singing! It was a wonderful birthday, thank you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment