Saturday, September 18, 2010

A post without pictures. . .

Someone, thanks F.T., introduced my children to _The A Team_, the original TV series, not the movie. R and I used to watch these, when we were first married, in our apartment, on our only furniture at the time, lawn chairs. They are just as good television now, as they were then. (Can you see my tongue in my cheek?) Well, anyhow, our current Friday night routine includes pizza and an episode of _The A Team_ streaming from www.hulu.com to our television. Another of our past times includes looking for and photographing the "tire man" and his various relatives. I call him "tire man" because my first exposure to him was at White's Tires in Wilson, NC. Officially he is called "muffler man" according to www.roadsideamerica.com. Can you imagine our delight then when we spotted "tire man" on the episode of _The A Team_ entitled "Timber" which originally aired in October of 1984? In fact, I had to check to see if Roadside America knew about his appearance on the hit TV show. They did in fact know and listed several other TV programs where "Muffler Man" makes an appearance. Sorry no photograph is available, imagine us curled up on the couches in the living room eating homemade pizza and watching TV.

1 comment:

  1. I remember watching The A Team. Or course Mr. T. was the best! ;-)

    ReplyDelete