Thursday, May 13, 2010

South Dakota




There wasn't much on the calendar and R wanted me to see a house so we decided to make it a productive trip. Wednesday morning the girls, C and I headed for SD. We met a realtor at 10 am and looked at a house. We got to eat lunch with R and then looked at the house he wanted me to see. Afterward, the children and I had a great time at the park and visited the library. Then we headed back to the mancave where we had supper with Daddy. The next morning we met the realtor at 9 am and saw 3 houses and drove by a fourth before meeting R for lunch. After lunch he went back to work and we headed back to MN. Out of the six houses four of them are just too far, but the other two have definite possibilities. . . Now just to get this one sold or we might settle for rented at this time. . .

1 comment:

  1. I pray that your house would sell soon or that you'd be able to find a renter. Psalm 27:14 says, "Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!" but that is always easier to say than enact. May God grand you patience during this time. I'm sure it gets increasingly more difficult having to be away from Roger. :-|

    ReplyDelete